- All the students must abide by the rules & regulations of the Academy.
- Classes will start from 9:00 A.M.Students must reach college campus before 8:45 AM. Students will not be allowed to attend classes if they reach after the stipulated time. Classes of Science Stream start at 8:15 A.M.
- Time-honored customs of moral and civic behavior should be maintained by one and all of the Academy Family.
- All students must come in college uniform along with the Identity card.
- Damaging, defacing, or defaming the image and properties of the Academy will be severely dealt with.
- Irregular attendance, habitual lack of punctuality, any kind of misconduct, disobedience, immoral act, showing discourtesy to the teachers, staff members and students in any form or any behavior against the discipline and the rules of the Academy will be considered as offenses and may lead to the expulsion of a student.
- If a student is absent on a particular day(s), he/she must come on the following day with an application explaining the reasons for absence duly signed by the parents/guardians.
- Students are strictly forbidden to leave the campus during class hours. However, under unavoidable circumstances, permission will be granted by the Principal to leave the campus showing genuine ground for leave.
- Textbooks and uniforms will be arranged for students at the discount rate.
- RAGGING IN ANY FORM – MENTAL OR PHYSICAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANYBODY FOUND INDULGING IN SUCH INHUMAN ACTIVITIES WILL BE STRICTLY DEALT WITH.
- MOBILE PHONES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE COLLEGE CAMPUS.
- ANY KIND OF MOTORBIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE VICINITY OF THE COLLEGE CAMPUS.
- CHEWING OF ANY KIND OF TOBACCO MAY LEAD TO EXPULSION OF A STUDENT.
- The class test will be held twice a month. The class test is mandatory. Students failing to appear in the test will have to submit a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner. Otherwise, they will have to pay a fine of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) per subject. (Other genuine reason/reasons of not appearing in the examination may be considered after having a conversation with Parent/Guardian).
- Students with attendance less than 75% will be considered as non-collegiate students and they will have to pay a fine of Rs.2000/-(Rupees two thousand only) at the time of form fill-up for the final examination.
- Students with attendance less than 65% will be regarded as dis-collegiate students and they will not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
Uniforms prescribed for students-
i. Deep Grey Trouser and White Shirt(for boys)
ii. Deep Grey Skirt with White Shirt (for girls)
iii. Light Grey Tie
iv. Black Leather Shoes and White Socks
v. Black Leather Belt
Regular attendance in classes is mandatory. The minimum attendance must be 75% in aggregate to be eligible for appearing in the final examination.
Eligibility to appear in the Test/Final examination will be decided in terms of regularity in the attendance of students in their classes.
i. A student will not be allowed to sit in the examination if his/her attendance is less than 75% of the classes held.
ii. All the students will have to appear in all unit tests and the results will be sent to their parents/guardians.
iii. In examination related matters, the decision of the Examination Committee of the Academy shall be final and binding.